2 April 2007

Still stuck in the Philippines

I was supposed on come back on 26 March, but thanks a lot to a blasted mosquito, I caught Dengue Fever, and I wasn't discharged from the hospital until 30 March, Philippine Time. I have a new booking for 5 April (Maundy Thursday), which sucks, as I should like to fully participate in the Holy Triduum. I'm heading off for Manila again tomorrow, where I'll wait it out until my trip back home to the States.

Anyway, I suppose I might as well upload the photos from this year's mission trip. I'll upload the pictures from the family reunion at another time because the internet cafe is waaaay too slow.















Random shot of the mission team.















Me with the mission team at the hotel.




















Praise and worship with Sam.




















Kathleen with unidentified Filipino baby.















Charlene with the children.




















Can you spot me among this group of hungry missionaries?















Sitting in church.















With Filipino children.
















The team with the Mayor of Lapu-lapu City (Guy, centre, in white).

No comments: